SchienenSystem T5

mralc

Jung-Mitglied
Hi All,

I am from England and my German not to good. I try to translate my question on to german.

I have a T5 Van and have a three bench seat from a back of a T5 Multivan / caravelle which fit on the rail system. My T5 Van does not have the rail system. I have Spoken to my local VW Dealership and they say they cant supply the rails. Do you know who made or supply the rails for the rail system in the T5 Multivan / caravelle ?

Ich habe einen Packwagen T5 und habe einen Sitz mit drei Bänke von einer Rückseite eines T5 Multivan/caravelle, das gepaßt auf dem SchienenSystem. Mein Packwagen T5 hat nicht das Schiene System. Ich hatte mit meinem lokalen VW Dealership gesprochen und sie sagen, daß sie Versorgungsmaterial die Schienen kippen. Wissen Sie, wem bildete oder liefern die Schienen für das SchienenSystem im T5 Multivan/caravelle?

freundlicher Respekt

al

Hi Al,

one in the forum owns a 2003 modell and changed the rail system to the longer version that came with the 2004 modell.

I can not find that thread right now but maybe somebody else might give you the thread number.

The only thing i know for sure is that it was very difficult. Sounds like that you just need the part numbers and a weekend to put it in.

Hope you get a maybe more detailed response later on.

best regards
Peter

The officials at VW say that the rails system from the Multivan does not fit in the commercial version of the T5 due to differences in the floor pan. Anyway about a year ago someone here in the forum posted that he managed to get them installed. Unfortunately I can't find that thread anymore.

Your VW dealer should have all the part numbers in his computer. But remember that you need more than just the rail system. The whole floor and all the plastic parts around it are different, e.g. the flooring (carpet or rubber) the molded side paneling in the back, the plastic cover for the entrance step at the sliding door and so on. You also need different seats, which are very expensive if you buy them separate from your dealer.

Another option would be to install a third party rail system like the one from Schnierle (Link).

I hope I was able to help you.

Greetings from Nordlicht

Hi Al,
the part-number of a single rail is 7H5 883 183 A (old type), or 7H5 883 183 D (new type).
mfg
ADM

AW: SchienenSystem T5

I have installed rail system to my new transporter MY2010 last week! I bought rails on ebay also seat and table!
I am no mechanic but i also managed do do it!
I must say it takes A LOT of TIME!
Almost everything on the bottom you must put out, exaust, plastics, aluminium,brake and the most difficult part is gas tank!

But it can be done!!

Zurück
Oben